Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fashion.Love.Life - The Beginning

I have a favourite quote from Sex And the City - It's said by Carrie:

"When I first moved to New York and had no money, sometimes I'd buy Vogue instead of dinner...I felt it fed me more."
Every single time I watch that episode, I can't help but feel a surge of pride shared by many women all over the world as I imagine a young Carrie Bradshaw sitting alone in a cold apartment with minimal furniture getting a buzz only a fashion magazine could give a fashion-crazy girl.

Welcome to my Blog - Fashion.Love.Life. It is what it says - some articles, thoughts, friend's and professionals' input on all topics surrounding fashion, relationships/friendships and life questions including some health and beauty tips and thoughts.
I'm not saying I'm all-knowing about all or any of these topics, but I'm going to have a lot of help and input from friends, family, professionals and people off the street, and really, I'm not any kind of expert, so I wont act like it.
What I'd like is to share my inspirations, my experiences and my thoughts on subject matters that are important to me, and may or may not be important to you.

I hope you enjoy it, I'll be updating the blog at least once a week, sometimes more, and I'm excited to hear feedback and have contact with readers!

Enjoy!

<3 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment